Who is the LLL?
The LLL (Lutheran Laypeople’s League) is a Religious Charitable Development Fund. We exist to serve the Lutheran Church of Australia (LCA) particularly in aspects of business and finance, and have been doing so since 1921.
The LLL operates Savings Accounts for members and supporters who wish to assist LCA organisations. Deposited funds enable the LLL to provide low interest loans to approved LCA projects for building and equipping Lutheran schools, churches, care facilities, and more.
The LLL also actively encourages members of the LCA to consider leaving a legacy. Supporters can choose either to support a specific LLL Permanent Fund or to leave a legacy without conditions.
The LLL is NOT a Bank. For a more detailed explanation of how the LLL operates, please refer to ‘Notice to Depositors’.
News and Information
- 11/07/2014 | Thanks for your support!
- 24/06/2014 | A change for the better.
- 01/04/2014 | LLL website now mobile
- 05/03/2014 | Visit LTM for a new experience
- 29/11/2013 | Interest Rate change from 1 Dec 2013
- 19/11/2013 | LLL’s annual reporting is online now
- 15/11/2013 | LLL’s online forms are now interactive