0.80%* per annum
- A great interest rate. Interest is calculated on daily balances and added annually.
- Internet Banking and mobile LLL app access.
- No minimum deposit or balance is required.
- No fees or charges – at all.
- Funds always accessible, with no penalties for withdrawing money at any time.
- Bank Feeds – the direct feed of data from an LLL Business Savings Account into your accounting software.
- Batch facility – upload files for regular payments, for example, payroll or creditors.
- Inquiry only access for employees – your employees can access your accounts online but cannot make any changes, i.e. only look at the available information.
- Data entry only access – assign different levels of access for staff within Internet Banking.
- Two to sign functionality – two signatories can easily approve transactions with a tailored work-flow within Internet Banking.
- LLL accounts can be accessed in a variety of ways.
How can your business be generous without giving anything away?
By operating an LLL Business Savings Account you’ll be charged no fees – at all – meaning all your business and/or organisation’s hard earnt dollars aren’t whittled away by needless charges. The funds work for you the way you want them to.
An LLL Business Savings Account can operate as a cash management account with features like a great interest rate, bank feeds, batch facilities and funds are available at call. Use an LLL Business Savings Account to store surplus funds for investment or until they are needed for payment of GST, superannuation or long service leave. The account is flexible enough for companies and organisations to use their account as the primary transaction account.
Do you want your business funds to assist or support a charitable financial institution rather than line the pockets of shareholders? LLL Australia is a charitable Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI) and is regulated under the Banking Act and by APRA. By operating an LLL Business Savings Account you are supporting the LLL in aiding the Lutheran Church of Australia and its local and international mission.
Additional account services
All savings accounts can be nominated as a Matching Deposit. This is a unique facility offered by the LLL for you to support a particular school, congregation or project within the Lutheran Church of Australia.
Bank Feeds are a direct feed of data from an LLL account to accounting software. It’s a secure electronic transfer of account transactional data.
This advice is general in nature and does not take into account your personal situation, needs or objectives. Please consider the Disclosure Documents to decide if this product is right for you. *Interest rate is subject to change.