1.50%* per annum
- A great interest rate. Interest is calculated on daily balances, and added annually.
- Internet Banking.
- No minimum deposit or balance.
- No fees or charges – at all.
- Funds always accessible, with no penalties for withdrawing money at any time.
- Bank Feeds – the direct feed of data from an LLL Self-Managed Super Fund Cash Account into your accounting software to assist at tax time.
- Enquiry only access for financial advisor or accountant.
- The account can have a two-to-sign functionality two signatories can easily approve transactions with a tailored work-flow within Internet Banking.
- LLL accounts can be accessed in a variety of ways.
With an LLL SMSF Cash Account, you can operate a centralised cash management account and earn interest for your super fund.
By operating an LLL SMSF Cash Account you’ll be charged no fees – at all – meaning your funds, dividends, surpluses and cash won’t be whittled away by needless charges. You have the freedom and flexibility to use the savings account as a primary transaction account with no penalties or minimum balance requirements, and you can draw down on funds at any time without affecting the rate of interest paid to your account.
When setting up a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) you will need to operate a cash account in your fund's name. This account will enable you to receive contributions or rollovers in addition to drawing funds to meet the costs of running the fund. An LLL SMSF Cash Account can be used as a cash management account within your SMSF.
Do you want your SMSF funds to assist or support a charitable financial institution? LLL Australia is a charitable financial institution regulated under the Banking Act and by APRA. By operating an LLL SMSF Cash Account you are supporting the LLL to aid the Lutheran Church of Australia and its local and international mission.
More information on how the LLL operates and manages funds can be found in the About Us section. Speak to your financial advisor to determine if an LLL SMSF Cash Account is right for you.
Additional account services
All savings accounts can be nominated as a Matching Deposit. This is a unique facility offered by the LLL for you to support a particular school, congregation or project within the Lutheran Church of Australia.
This advice is general in nature and does not take into account your personal situation, needs or objectives. Please consider the Disclosure Documents to decide if this product is right for you. *Interest rate is subject to change.