LLL Board member 2018 to early 2022
Tanya Crooks joined the LLL Board in 2018, shortly prior to LLL obtaining its Authorised Deposit-taking Institution banking licence.
Tanya brought a fresh perspective to the Board through her experience and knowledge in the education sector. She is valued for her thoughtful and probing approach, never to leave a stone unturned.
Whilst on the LLL Board for only three years we have valued Tanya’s progression and growth as a director, as she gained a strong understanding of the LLL and brought an enhanced approach to its governance. Tanya has brought warmth and diplomacy to the LLL Board, as a valued contributor to the LLL’s successes she will be missed.
We had hoped the LLL would be blessed by Tanya’s presence on the Board for a longer tenure. We know her calling as the next Executive Director, Lutheran Education Queensland means that we will be continuing to work with Tanya long into the future. We wish her every blessing in her new role.
- Appointment: Board Governance & Remuneration Committee
- Employment: College Principal
- Congregation: Our Saviour, Rochedale, Qld
- Current Congregational Lector; Lay Reader
- Former Congregational Vice-Chair; Worship Team member; Communion Assistant
- Qualifications: Diploma of Education; Associate Diploma of Speech & Drama; Bachelor of Education; Master of Educational Leadership.
The LLL prides itself on providing savings accounts that are simple to operate, with a variable interest rate and no fees or charges. The LLL has a variety of savings accounts: personal and joint accounts; guardian accounts for children; and business accounts, including for self-managed super funds and not-for-profit organisations.
As an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI), the LLL is regulated under the Banking Act and by APRA.