Nancy Fox AM
LLL Board member 2002 and Vice Chair 2008 to 2021
Nancy Fox was appointed to the LLL Board in 2002 and has been a valued contributor to the LLL’s mission throughout her 19 years of service.
During her tenure, she helped charter the LLL through challenging periods, including the Global Financial Crisis – as well as the LLL’s triumphs, such as the transition to becoming an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution, and guiding
the LLL to adapt to new technologies such as online banking and cybersecurity.
In June 2021, Nancy became a Member of the Order of Australia (AM), which was announced in the Queen’s Birthday Honours List. This prestigious achievement recognised her significant service to the financial and banking sector, and to women in business. Graeme Huf, LLL Board Chair, explains, “This is a well-deserved recognition...May God continue to bless you in all that you do.”
Fellow Board members credit Nancy for her delicate balance of professionalism, knowledge and understanding, with her respectful and generous nature. Nancy brought a wealth of experience to the Board, drawn from her personal and professional experiences. Her skills helped her quickly step into the position of LLL Board Vice Chair in 2008 – a role in which she excelled for 13 years.
We thank Nancy for her faithful service to the LLL, the LLL Board and Lutheran Church of Australia. We wish her God’s richest blessings for the future.
We praise God for the contribution that Nancy has made to the mission and ministry of the Church throughout her almost two decades of service with the LLL. She will be greatly missed.
- Vice Chairperson; Board Governance and Remuneration Committee; Board Risk Committee
- Employment: Professional Non-Executive Director
- Congregation: St Paul’s, Sydney, NSW
- Current LLL Congregation Contact; International Mission consultant; International Mission Asia Focus
- Dialogue Group advisor; LCA Tribunal member; LCA Aged Care Review Dialogue Group member
- Former District Finance Council member; Sunday School Teacher; Congregational Church Council member
- Qualifications: Doctor of Law; Bachelor of Arts (History); Company Directors Course (AICD); Mastering the Boardroom Course (AICD); Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
The LLL prides itself on providing savings accounts that are simple to operate, with a variable interest rate and no fees or charges. The LLL has a variety of savings accounts: personal and joint accounts; guardian accounts for children; and business accounts, including for self-managed super funds and not-for-profit organisations.
As an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI), the LLL is regulated under the Banking Act and by APRA.